Thursday night Facebook was hopping…mainly due to the 16 bloggers that hosted an Amazon Code Hunt for their fans. Please note that this was just for fun…and in hopes that our fans could grab a free code or two. Yes, you have to be fast…yes, you have to have an Amazon.com account…yes, we paid for the codes from our own pocket. The codes typically range from $1 up to $5. Remember…this is just for fun…and $1 codes add up!
How to Play:
- You must have an Amazon.com account. If you do not have an Amazon.com account, please take a moment to create one today so you are ready for the next hunt. (Yup…there will be another one! Keep your eyes open.)
- During the hunt, make sure you have your Amazon.com account open in a new window. Click the “Your Account” tab at the top of the page, located in the top right-hand corner. Once you have opened “Your Account” page, scroll down to “Payment” and click the “Apply A Gift Card To Your Account” tab under “Gift Cards”.
- Hints will come up on different bloggers Facebook page on where you will find the next code. Head over to the announced bloggers Facebook page and wait (hit F5 to refresh the page).
- On Facebook, the blogger may just post the code, request some “likes” on a comment thread, give you the code in 3 parts and you will have to work for the code, or have you search for the code on their blog. (Please note that if the code is on the blog, most bloggers will not post the code until seconds before the hint is released on Facebook.)
- Once the code is posted you will have just 1-2 seconds to COPY the code, PASTE the code into your account and click the “Apply To Your Account” button. IT WILL GO FAST!
Keep your eyes open for details on the next hunt!
Other Bloggers to follow…
Leave a comment (with your email address) below if you have any questions & I will try to answer you ASAP.