My Mega Bloks Thomas and Friends party kit included:
- Dieselworks (Host Gift)
- sets/gifts for the kids who came
- Thomas at the Races
- Diesel at the Dieselworks
- Thomas & Friends DVD (which we gave away as a raffle item since we already owned a copy)
- Thomas Coupons
- Plus each guest was entered into a raffle (prize will be shipped directly to them)!
Silly Mom! I pulled out the Dieselworks box & 2 sets for the party… and of course my kids hoovered over them, asking me every 2 minutes “Can we open them now?” I had to remind them that we were waiting for their friends. Note to self: Don’t show the kids the cool toys until guests have arrived!
We were all deck out & ready to PARTY with Thomas & Friends! Logan of course wore one of his favorite Thomas T-shirts! MommyParties gave us a few recipe suggestions. We made Steamin’ Engine Fuel (see end of the post for recipe) and a Northwestern Nacho Station. Yes, we were ready for a fun night!
As soon as the guests started to arrive, I had the Dads get down to work and help the kids build the Dieselworks station. While they were putting that together (notice they did have the directions out…hahaha), I opened a Thomas at the Races & Diesel at the Dieselworks sets. Just to let you know, this MOM was faster than the DADS! I was able to get the stickers on the Mega Bloks and set up each kit within a few minutes (no directions needed…really easy).
Once the station and the 2 kits were all set up, the kids were playing and chugging all around our living room floor. We had Mega Bloks EVERYWHERE… and it was tons of FUN! Fun for everyone! Kids, Moms, Dads…we were all on the floor playing!
Thomas & Friends Mega Bloks are suitable for ages 3 years old and up. What I like the best about the two smaller kits is that they come with a bucket to store all the pieces & it is also part of the track!
A big thank you to Mega Bloks and Mom Select for choosing us to have a Thomas and Friends party! My kids and their friends had so much fun! I would highly recommend Mega Bloks for your kids…talk about fun, Logan & Kira have been playing with their Thomas & Friends Mega Bloks every day since our party. They even showed Jamma Doris & Papa Dick their cool new trains on Skype!
Love Mega Bloks? You can join the Mega Bloks Family Club to receive coupons, learn about new products and lots more!
Steamin’ Engine Fuel (Punch) Recipe
- (2) 64-oz can/bottle of fruit punch (non-carbonated)
- (1) 64-oz can/bottle of pineapple juice
- (1) 16-oz can of frozen orange juice
- (1) large bottle of ginger ale
- orange slices (optional)
- Pour fruit punch into a large punch bowl
- Add frozen orange juice and stir into punch until mostly melted
- Add half a can of pineapple juice
- Before the party starts, pour in the bottle of ginger ale
- Add ice and sliced oranges on top
- Stir & serve
Disclosure: I was selected to be a host of MommyParties sponsored by Mega Bloks Thomas & Friends. I was not paid to post, but I did receive product to host the party.